With great pleasure we would like to inform that video-microscope to inspect fiber connections are now available in our product portfolio. These microscopes are produced by ODM- renowned American company, whose Fibrain is the exclusive partner in Poland.
Together with the continuous growth of fiber optic technologies and higher awareness of operators, installers and technicians video-inspection microscopes are becoming increasingly popular. With the use of a microscope we can easily check and verify the quality of the connector, whether it is scratched or dirty. It is estimated that 70 % of all problems in optical networks are caused by poor quality of connectors.
Therefore, to meet or even exceed needs of our customers, we introduce ODM video-microscopes:
1. ODM VIS300 - Analog probe with replaceable tips, available in 3 options:
a. VIS300 tip-of-SND USB adapter to connect to your computer. Includes 4 tips: Female universal 2.5mm, 1.25mm universal female, male and male SC PC LC PC.
b. VIS300-KIT - probe with LCD 3.5 '', with the same set of tips.
c. VIS300-KIT-USB - as above, but additionally monitor has a USB port for connecting to a computer that can run the analysis software connectors.
2. ODM VIS400 - probe high-resolution digital HD USB connector directly to be attached to your computer. The same set of terminals as standard (ie. The female universal 2.5mm, 1.25mm universal female, male and male SC PC LC PC), fully automatic software for analysis, in accordance with IEC 61300-3-35.
Among many advantages of video-microscope ODM we present the following ones:
1. Long warranty period
2. Extensive field of view to ensure the ability to clean the entire ferrule
3. Unique Focus
4. Extensive possibilities to generate automatic reports
5. Long battery life
6. Low price of accessories (extra tips, USB converter, etc.)
7. Excellent value for money.
To get further information please contact with our Sales Department.